Sunday, February 3, 2013

San Francisco Wins Super Bowl Big

San Francisco will win by over 20 points today I believe. Jim Harbaugh is too driven to have it any other way. So, although I am a compulsive gambler and never could win bets I do have an opinion. I am actually also writing this to put my adsense code in this blog in the hopes I will start generating more earnings. I can't live on just a million a year!! Have fun.

<script type="text/javascript">
google_ad_client = "pub-";
google_ad_width = 728;
google_ad_height = 90;
google_ad_format = "728x90_as";
google_ad_type = "text_image";
google_color_border = "FFFFFF";
google_color_bg = "0000FF";
google_color_link = "FFFFFF";
google_color_text = "000000";
google_color_url = "008000";
</script><script type="text/javascript" src="http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/show_ads.js"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment