Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good New Year Start

UA-37326040-1 Happy, Healthy, New Year to all. Mine was better then I expected because I went to a bar and met some people who I got friendly with. I even got the phone number of a woman who actually hit on me of all things. Then,as I drove home about 2am it was so cold out that people were hitching rides all over downtown. A guy with a group of people from out of town held out a $100.00 bill and asked me to take his friends to a hotel about 6 blocks away. They were so grateful to get out of the cold that I actually think they felt better then I did. I came home inspired and decided to figure out how to use Google Ad Sense which I am really bad at. Way too technical. But, if I get any comments I will know someone hears me.

No comments:

Post a Comment