Saturday, May 14, 2022

HELP MY BLOG GET TRAFFIC PLEASE

Would whoever responded to my Walgreens post give me feedback? Please? 

I have not made a dime on this blog site in months and today I posted a criticism of Walgreens and got several responses The responses came from a link and headline I posted on my Facebook page.. 


IF you could tell please me what search you found my comment on, where you saw it,  and  anything else that will enable me to get some traffic for this blog which has not done squat in many months, I will greatly appreciate it. 

I am old and computer illiterate and do not have any idea how to promote my blog. It gets no traffic. It has hundreds of stories on it going to waste..

The blog address is 

kingdavidsplace.blogspot.com

Any information you offer will remain confidential if you wish.

Thanks


David Stein

No comments:

Post a Comment