Updated September 17, 2023 The adrenaline, the euphoria, the joy of knowing you will be in action is enough to inspire any gambler to gamble again and again no matter how much they have lost. I am not just talking about lost money. I am talking about lost health, family, and friends. About losing everything that matters. I gambled for over 60 years and lost it all. In the last 14 years I have quit gambling and slowly rebuilt my life. Yet, I continue to long for my greatest friend and unconditional lover. Gambling. Now, I am no longer owned by that urge. I own it. But, I only own it only day at a time. So, I stay on guard and keep working with other compulsive gamblers continually or I know I am doomed. Each day I commit to not gambling that day and to get to the next day without making a bet. Compulsive gambling is an incurable, lifelong disease.That is the bad news. The good news is the condition can be arrested. You can stop. It's not easy but it's much better...
Gus us rolled up to the curb of the first floor apartment at the dilapidated three story building located in Chicago's west side ghetto. He immediately saw the problem. Down the dimly lit pathway by the front door were two screaming African American males. One was a young gang banger, maybe a Crypt, considering his dress and hair. His body was coiled with a closed fist and he was ready to attack the guy who stood a few feet away. The older dude was a broken down, skinny, and and had a long, wiry beard. He most likely was a junkie from his appearance. He looked like no match for this raging bull. He jumped out of his unmarked car and started running quickly towards the men as he screamed into his radio "4212 S. Troop. Officer needs assistance." He felt this was going to get very violent. It did with the kid punching the old man square in the face knocking him down. Gus barked at the men "police. s...
" Your last payment to me was issued on Dec 21, 2019 for $101.78" The above is what I just read from my Google Blog earnings report from years and years of writing about everything imaginable for many years before that date.. As of today May, 19 2026 I have made another $37.61 for seven more years of free advertising for Google from my writing. There are so many articles, compositions, reviews, fiction and non-fiction stories, political commentary along with all the ads others have placed with Google in my blog that my mind is spinning. Google should owe me a ton of cash. Maybe a hundred thousand people have read my blog. Its hard to believe that Google BlogSpot has continued to leave this blog on line without ever contacting me after I reached out to them so many times over the years I thought it would be removed. Pay me the $37.61 you owe me for the thousands of viewers and big profits that have come to your struggling, desperate site just because of the Google name. ...
Comments
Post a Comment