Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Compulsive gambler

Puck Magazine: Gambling with Death 12x18 Giclee On Canvas (Google Affiliate Ad)

I am sitting here alone because I am a compulsive gambler with no life. I cannot gamble anymore so I am lonely. My true love gambling wants me back and I want her but we cannot have each other. So, here I sit. I have surrendered to my addiction and will not gamble today. I made my last bet January 9, 2009. Now, between delivering pizzas and a few other side jobs I can pay my bills. But I am so unhappy. I have owned big businesses in the past. I have had many romances with beautiful women. Now, I sit alone. I will go to my Gambler Anonymous meeting tonight. I have family who loves me but that does not do it for me. It's all about the action and I do not have it anymore. So, it sit up here in my fancy high rise apartment which is only a high class jail cell to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment