Saturday, September 16, 2023

GARBAGE SOCIAL MEDIA TWITTER AND X VIOLATED MY RIGHTS

      

   Twitter and Laura Ingraham still SUCK

 Twitter is the same liars and low life’s they always have been. They banned me in 2015 about a tweet I posted about Laura Ingraham, the piece of garbage Fox entertainer. 

Twitter sent me a letter of apology admitting they were wrong for banning me and they apologized for unfairly banishing me because I violated no rules. 

Then, a few days ago Twitter and X said I was fully reinstated. I tried to sign in. 

However, they still will not allow me to sign in until I delete the Ingraham post. A post they admitted in writing that they said was not a violation. Can I sue? No. She is still scum as is Twitter and X. They are afraid of liability. They should be.              

No comments:

Post a Comment