Thursday, August 25, 2022

TALK TO MAX

 I am a 74 year old knowledgeable and empathetic guy who is easy to talk to. I have successfully dealt with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), compulsive gambling, and other neurotic disorders for almost my whole life. 

Through my struggles I have learned that talking to others has been my key to relief and recovery. There is no substitute for a sympathetic ear from one who has been there. 

I can be helpful to some who are troubled by depression, loneliness, anxiety, and other psychological miseries. I, too, am damaged goods who has been greatly helped by empathetic others who understand addiction.

When we talk it will only be on the phone. No sexual, psychotic, or weird topics will be considered. 

I am here only for healthy discussion.  

The first conversation is free. 

After that, we may agree to a small fee for 20-60 minute talks 

Good luck

Max

reach mer at

tshirtdave69@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment