Monday, June 27, 2022

TWITTER GARBAGE

 

Investigate Twitter

Twitter should start explaining in plain language to their hundreds of millions of users exactly how it’s rules of suspension are determined and enforced.

Former President Donald Trump, for instance, made a personal, profane, racist, verbal assault weapon out of Twitter until he was permanently suspended.

So Twitter says.

One pile of garbage thrown out.

But, tons of garbage left on Twitter that still needs to be dumped.

It seems to have taken forever to get rid of Trump and other abusers

I’m curious.

Who or what people at Twitter decide suspensions?

Is it a person, a committee, stockholders, celebrities with big followings?

Who?

How, for instance, wasTrumps last suspension finally invoked under Twitters unclear and uncontrolled rules.

Are suspension rules of enforcement arbitrary and applied fairly by legal standards or instituted by the seat of someone’s pants?

Is there equitability regarding this monstrous social platform that hugely influences our personal and political lives?

Or none?

Who has been suspended, reinstated, booted for a day.a week, a month or more.

Tell us your story Twitter. What and who are the geniuses controlling all those Tweets and all those users around the globe?

I’ve been suspended for a few minor language infractions.

I had almost no problems for 10 years and 10k tweets.

Go figure.

I cannot get answers that do not come out of a can.

You listening Twitter?

I immediately appealed several months ago but can get nothing back relevant to my small problem.

I originally received a case number and than only a bunch of canned, useless, robotic responses.

I’m told my outgoing stream of information is being attached to my case number as I continually attempt to follow up and get reinstated.

No assistance or evaluation of my appeals from big deal, powerful Twitter. Nada !!

Does Twitter have any accountability considering the power it has to impact this world?

Get transparent Twitter so we can all figure out if you are a legitimate business or just a giant and reckless rocket with no steering?

At least let me know you read this.

Than, start developing the transparency you lack and tell us your story of how you deal with suspensions, appeals,and other weapons you use to control your platform.

After all, we deserve some facts about a social site that controls elections.

There should be a Congressional investigation and public hearings about what makes this Twitter monster tick

 

No comments:

Post a Comment