Monday, December 1, 2014

Banging My High School Girlfriends Mother

My high school girlfriends mother was the hottest hunk of refined white, sexy trash you could imagine. She had red hair, big tits and a beautiful round ass. I fantasized about her endlessly as I banged her very good looking daughter. She was the original Mrs Robinson. She always wore high heels, flimsy skirts and had those perfect arms ala Marilyn Monroe. which swung from her shoulders. At about 5'7" tall and at the age of 34 she was the ultimate bomb to me  eighteen years old at the time and boiling with lust. I had always had this thing for older women and she was the dream.

Her husband was a long distance tuck driver who was gone many nights. Sometimes, I would come over on the pretense of seeing her daughter even when I knew her daughter would not be home. My Mrs. Robinson would sit at the kitchen table smoking cigarettes in a scanty and barely respectable house coat. She and I would often play gin rummy.

One of those times she mentioned that her old man was going to be gone for a few days and that her daughter was sleeping out. She looked up at me to gage my reaction.

Obviously, she had thoughts about me too. I was a rugged 6'3", 220 lb. hunk of muscle who was the star of the high school football team. I was all man all the way with a big cock included in the package.
It seemed every woman young and old was hot for me but I had had very little real passionate sex, just lots of necking and petting with some occasional intercourse that never felt right. Not that I knew what right was. until that night.

I yelled gin and Mrs. Robinson said good job. She then said she was bored and didn't want to play anymore. She said she had a much better idea.  She  awaited my response to that remark. I knew that meant she wanted me. I felt my cock blow up as I looked squarely in her eyes.

We were both thinking the same thing when suddenly she asked "Can you handle a real woman?" I said "Try me" She smiled and sucked in a last drag of her cigarette as she opened the buttons on my hairy chest. She grabbed my thigh and pushed her hand onto my hard cock. I almost exploded in my pants but held on. I stood up and my iron dick stuck out as she gazed at it..

She stood up, licked her lips, and practically dragged me into the bedroom. She was like a hungry beast that found a delicious animal to ravage. She pushed me onto the mattress and ripped off her panties without bothering to take off the rest. . She went down on me and sucked oh so hard on my throbbing cock. Then she mounted me and my erection was easily sucked into her huge, dripping pussy. She started humping me wildly with total abandon. She screamed several  times in ecstasy and after she shot her first very wet load I shot my giant sized load also. Then, we did it again with me on top of her. The session went on for an about an hour

When we were done she looked in my eyes while kissing my face softly. "You can never tell anyone about this" "Ever" I never did. Until now. It is 50 years later.

No comments:

Post a Comment