Updated September 17, 2023 The adrenaline, the euphoria, the joy of knowing you will be in action is enough to inspire any gambler to gamble again and again no matter how much they have lost. I am not just talking about lost money. I am talking about lost health, family, and friends. About losing everything that matters. I gambled for over 60 years and lost it all. In the last 14 years I have quit gambling and slowly rebuilt my life. Yet, I continue to long for my greatest friend and unconditional lover. Gambling. Now, I am no longer owned by that urge. I own it. But, I only own it only day at a time. So, I stay on guard and keep working with other compulsive gamblers continually or I know I am doomed. Each day I commit to not gambling that day and to get to the next day without making a bet. Compulsive gambling is an incurable, lifelong disease.That is the bad news. The good news is the condition can be arrested. You can stop. It's not easy but it's much better...
Gus us rolled up to the curb of the first floor apartment at the dilapidated three story building located in Chicago's west side ghetto. He immediately saw the problem. Down the dimly lit pathway by the front door were two screaming African American males. One was a young gang banger, maybe a Crypt, considering his dress and hair. His body was coiled with a closed fist and he was ready to attack the guy who stood a few feet away. The older dude was a broken down, skinny, and and had a long, wiry beard. He most likely was a junkie from his appearance. He looked like no match for this raging bull. He jumped out of his unmarked car and started running quickly towards the men as he screamed into his radio "4212 S. Troop. Officer needs assistance." He felt this was going to get very violent. It did with the kid punching the old man square in the face knocking him down. Gus barked at the men "police. s...
I was sitting in the kitchen playing gin with Mrs. K . She She looked so hot sitting at the kitchen table in a see through negligee. I was 16 and she was 45. She never thought how hot I was for her. It was a Sunday night and her husband was driving his truck a thousand miles away. The rest of the family was gone for the night. I kept staring at her big, beautiful rack and toned arms. My hard dick was throbbing. She looked in my hungry eyes. She asked me why I was looking at her so intensely. I said I wasn’t. She said I know you are as she bent over and handed me the deck showing her steaming huge chest. Her nipples pushed against her sleazy hot little top. She said I know you want me baby. Every man does. I do J admitted. But you can never repeat what I’m going to tell you. Promise me. I did. I have been looking at your strong, tall beautiful body and I want you too. Come with me. She took my arm and pulled me a few feet through her bedroom doo...
Comments
Post a Comment