Thursday, October 25, 2018

A RAT IN A MAZE TRYING TO BUILD A BLOG

If you think you are going to find out how to build traffic for your blog for free you are naive or just plain dense like I am. I have had this blog forever and I cannot figure out how to make any real money from it.

Getting that enormous audience out there to click on a blog is the only way to be a successful blogger. So, it seems logical for a blogger to Google "ways to build a blog". 

But, when you research all the information you can find on traffic building by googling that term you realize you have been hustled.  All those "free" blog building ads again are just paid ads which are attempts to suck you into buying programs which supposedly will enable you to succeed in building your blog. Bullshit. 

So, then one might try to punch up some of the hugely successful blogs for tips. Usually, I cannot even log into the good blogs. It is too complicated a process

So, for your benefit I have provided the information below.
                                        GOOD LUCK.

I just punched up the highest earning blogs appearing on Google today Oct., 25, 2016.
                            
                              TOP EARNING BLOGS
                      Tech Crunch         2,500,000
                       Mashable              2,000,000
                       Copy Blogger       1,000,000
                       Perez Hilton-            575,000
                       Gizmoso                   325,000
                       Smashing Magazine 250,000
                        Tuts                          175,000

Those numbers look great. Wow!! But, try and get to those earnings. Do not forget that all the money earned has to be made from Google which operates AdSense. 

That's the device that keeps track of  all the statistics of who is visiting your blog, if they are first time visitors or repeat visitors, which key words they are clicking on that is in your headlines etc.
AdSense controls what you earn on Googles Blogger.

You can see the money you are making by just clicking on the earnings link. Presto. You get to see the cash AdSense has on deposit waiting to pay you when you reach $100.00.

The reality is that you can write your head off using fresh material, promoting your blog on all the social networks, draw thousands of visitors and still not make squat. I know that personally. I have really written a hundreds of articles.  Check my blog.
                               
                                      kingdavidsplace.blogspot.com

I have been stuck at about $88.00 in earnings for about a year. I have tried everything I can to figure out how the successful bloggers do make money on Blogger or any other blogs. 

I am the rat in the maze that keeps running around hoping to find the food and failing over and over. 
I just cannot stop. I love to write.

Maybe it's because I am 70 years old, not computer savvy, cannot read the reports that Google sends me which are designed for computer literate people.

So. Fuck it. I'll just keep being that rat that runs and runs and runs around the maze being happy to get a little nibble of food once in a while.
Comments please.
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment