Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Sexually Stalked By Online Crazy Lady

Internet Fatal Attraction

  i felt undeniable animI was cruising my favorite Internet dating sight a while ago and the ultimate sexual fantasy happened. I looked at the picture and profile of a gorgeous, seductive looking, tall red head with big tits, long legs, and unal magnetism.

I was cruising my favorite Internet dating sight a while ago and the ultimate sexual fantasy happened. I looked at the picture and profile of a gorgeous, seductive looking, tall red head with big tits, long legs, and undeniable animal magnetism.
She was jumping through the screen beseeching me to go after her. She described herself as being all about fun and gratification and wanting a magical man who could enjoy blissful pleasure with her.
 

Well, I am a 45 year old inveterate addict attracted to any kind of action be it women, food alcohol, drugs, and especially sex. The rush is what I live for. . So, I immediately contacted her via email and we exchanged phone numbers and the craziness began. One thing you don’t do on an Internet dating site is get into any intimate conversations  let alone hot sexual phone talk when the person on the other end might be a beast that you will want to run from when you meet. You go slowly on online dating.  Very slowly, no matter who you are.

No matter how well, a person learns to dress up their picture and profile an undesirable is still going to be undesirable when the meeting face to face happens. Discretion is always the better part of valor   Do not get personal until you meet. That’s the rule.

Well, when I got on the phone with Ellie I quickly threw away the rule book. We spoke briefly like the two old dating pros we were covering normal niceties such as our  histories, food preferences, travel experiences, other relationships and a few other things.

Then, we did the no no. We got intimate.  Our first conversation was amazingly free flowing and we were cerebral lovers instatntly. Sweet, supercharged, sexual prose flowed easily between us like two dancers who had practiced forever.  We were both aware that we had violated the primary rule of Internet dating but neither of us cared. We were sure we would be great in person and .the phone sex was so much fun and fed right into our mutual hungers for sexual action.

However,  just in case things didn’t work out we did make an agreement that when I got to the stairwell below her apartment and we were in full view of each other then all bets were off if there was not mutual attraction. She or I could call it all off with no explanation and just walk away. Perfect. Well, the big night came and there I stood on the stairs below her walk up apartment.

She buzzed me in.  I walked up to the floor below her and feasted my eyes upon a tall, sexy beauty with giant tits, a tight ass, and long, lean legs. Everything was just as advertised. Wowie!!!  Suddenly I only cared about what she thought of me.  Please, I thought. Please.  I knew I was golden when she smiled at me as I walked in her door, modeled for her and she gasped “Yes” as she fixed her eyes with no shame right on my crotch.

It only got better. We were dying to get into each others mouths and bodies but we had restrained and not even touched until after a romantic dinner. We were savoring every second to keep turning up our heat.  

As the car door closed we threw away our restraints. We grabbed and jumped all over each other like hungry animals.  It was a steaming sexual frenzy. She started to lick my ear  and play with my hard cock and I grabbed her wet panties and stuck my hands all over her wet pussy as we made a beeline back to her apartment. We were quickly rolling around her big  bed getting high on reefer with steam pouring out of our sexual organs. It was fantastic. We made love for hours and hours, went to sleep about 6 am, woke up a few hours later and kept going all day till we couldn’t go anymore. We went out for dinner and both ate like a lions that hadn’t been fed in a week.

She wanted me to immediately move in with her which seemed like a good idea. She had a nice big apartment, no kids and I was as free as a bird having been broken up with my last girlfriend for about 6 months. I had been divorced for 15 years for obvious reasons. So, I was as free as a bird. So was she after a long list of relationships all over the country.

We began a routine of seeing each other every day although we worked different hours We found plenty of time. Our lovemaking stayed frantically hot even after a month passed. It seemed the fire would never go out. I kept bringing clothes over to her place. She cooked candlelight dinners and we had a good time doing things like going to movies, eating dinner out, going to book stores, and going dancing.  After about 2 months I decided to introduce Ellie to my 2 kids then 12 and 15 years old. They liked her. That was good.

It was all good until the fateful night I went out to dinner with my much older brother and his wife. I had confided some personal information to Ellie about family matters just as a test because I had noticed that she talked too much generally but especially when she drank. Too much talking would be a deal breaker.

It had always troubled me to hear her reveal very sensitive, personal information about her own family and past relationships. I did not like that. It would be unacceptable if we were going to have a future.  Then Ellie started drinking and the next thing you know she was spilling her guts to them about how I had told her I had been mistreated as a child, financial information I told her about, and other information I trusted her not to repeat.  She failed the trust test miserably.

There was no interest or pause on her part to even think before she blurted out more and more I had told her.  So, I was really pissed but held it in until we got back to her apartment. Then I started yelling at her and demeaning her for being ignorant and having a big mouth.

I told her I never wanted too see her again and I meant it. I went back to my own apartment and had no contact with her until she soon started calling and harassing me like a lunatic.  She would scream profanities and insults in an uncontrolled way in phone calls that reached twenty or thirty in one hour each time she started calling continually over several weeks..  

I realized that to end her tormenting me I had to take decisive action. So I did. I called her supervisor at work as I had threatened to do. The supervisor listened to me tell her the tale of Ellie harassing me relentlessly and insanely on the phone for several weeks. .

Considering Ellie was a therapist in a psycho ward and I was talking to the head nurse I never would have imagined things could get worse after my call. Wrong. To my amazement her supervisor tore into me and blamed me and all men for Ellis troubles and her own troubles. She said “you are just another misogynist pig. Ellie was fine until she met you a few months ago. Now, she is a basket case. What did you do to her you asshole?”  Then she hung up.

I was shaking like a leaf I had to get this nut away from me but she continued to call and rant and rave several times a week, day and night for another week or so,  So, I decided fear would be the only weapon I had to battle Ellie with.  I told her that I had recorded of all her crazy calls which I still have, and kept notes and remembered all her drunken ramblings when she had bragged about her sexual exploits with celebrities, high ranking politicians and some well known government officials. Very embarrassing stuff and harm could have come to her.


She had been involved with some important people in her 43 years. I told her that one more call to me ever and each of those people, some of who I had already found, would be given recordings of her drunken phone calls to me the and  explicit details of what she had told me she had done with them.. Suddenly, her voice grew soft. “Please don’t” she begged. She was scared straight because she had been in some bad stuff. “I will never call or bother you again”. She hasn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment